What are the precautions for using children's hair clippers
1. Before using the baby hair clipper every time, you need to check the intactness of the blade of the baby hair clipper. If the blade is damaged, the skin may be cut.
2. If the electric hair clipper is used for a long time, the main unit and the blade may become hot. At this time, it is recommended that you turn off the machine for 5 to 10 minutes to prevent the baby from discomfort due to overheating.
3. Remember to disconnect the power after each use.
4. Dry hair is easier to trim than wet hair.
5. Do not put the baby hair clipper in the water or trim too wet hair, otherwise it will easily cause circuit failure.
6. After failure, it is strictly forbidden to disassemble, repair or modify the hair clipper without permission.
7, when trimming the corners, ears and other parts, do not apply too much force, not too close to the skin.
8. Baby hair clippers are specially designed for baby haircuts. Never use them to repair hair for pets.
9. Remember to clean the hair on the electric hair clipper after disconnecting the power.
10. Place the baby hair clipper in a place that is not easily accessible to infants and young children-pay attention to the brand and appearance.
Contact: Margaret Cai